Seasonal Fulfillment Associate (Early Morning/Overnight)
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Starting pay $12.00/hr
Earn an additional $4/hour!
At Kohl's Stores, you'll belong to a team that accepts everyone,
works hard to help each other succeed, and takes the time to
celebrate their wins.
-Teamwork Culture: Enjoy a culture where we're all in it
-Shift Flexibility: Enjoy flexible shifts that fit your busy
schedule with availability to work days, nights, and weekends
required. We'll work with you!
-Associate Discount: Earn a 15% associate discount plus stackable
coupons for all your holiday gift shopping!
-Leaders Who Care: Be supported by leaders who know you, listen and
help you succeed.
-Top National Brands: We carry the top brands you know and
love.Earn an additional $4/hour on select dates at this location!
Ask a store manager for details!At Kohl's our strategy is to become
the most trusted retailer of choice for the active and casual
lifestyle. Be part of a team culture that values diversity and
inclusion, works hard to help each other succeed, and celebrates
each other's wins to deliver a best-in-class experience for our
customers. -About the RoleIn this role, you will support a sales
driving culture while focusing on creating a consistent customer
experience. You will engage and connect with our customers by
providing excellent customer service through our hospitality
mentality approach. You will offer information to the customer on
current merchandise assortment, store promotions and events, and
execute operational processes effectively and efficiently. Your
goal is to connect with the customers to solve their shopping needs
making everyone feel respected, appreciated and rewarded. - -Key
- Support Sales, Hospitality, Operations, People and Conversion
through our Shop C3 Program. -
- Drive sales
- Drive sales by providing an inspiring environment that
motivates customers to add to their basket
- Deliver a consistent sales floor experience
- Build customer connections with a greeting and execute an
authentic hospitality experience
- Support sales floor, fitting room, point of sale, and
operational processes, as required
- Ensure all customers feel respected, appreciated and
- Build trust to solve the customer shopping needs
- Leverage omni channel offerings to deliver a frictionless
- Accurately deliver on our operational processes, BOPUS, BOSS,
- Build rapport and make a genuine connection with the
- Acknowledge and assist customers through our company programs
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently while engaging
- Be a savings consultant to help customers save with a Kohl's
- Converts, opens and activates Kohl's Card applications
- Courteous and responsive to requests and questionsEssential
FunctionsThe requirements listed below are representative of
functions an associate will be required to perform and the
associate may be required to perform additional functions. The
company may revise this job description from time to time. - -To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions, absent undue hardship.
- Ability to perform the Key Accountabilities
- Ability to maintain prompt and regular attendance as set by the
- Ability to comply with dress code requirements.
- Ability to learn and comply with all company policies,
-procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Ability to receive, understand and proactively respond to
direction from supervisors/managers and other company personnel.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and accomplish
multiple tasks within established timeframes.
- Ability to satisfactorily complete company training
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and basic
- Ability to operate and communicate on multiple frequency
devices, handheld scanners, and other technology equipment as
- Availability to work days, nights, and weekends.
- Perform work in accordance with the Physical Requirements
section. -Physical Requirements -
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and occasionally
over 50 lbs. with a two person lift.
- Ability to climb, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, twist,
reach, lift, grasp, push and pull on a frequent basis.
- Ability to stand and/walk for the duration of a scheduled shift
(at least 8 hours).
- Ability to visually verify information and locate and inspect
- Ability to wear a face mask or covering and other personal
- Ability to withstand exposure to varying temperatures,
humidity, and other elements while performing certain job duties
including but not limited to curbside, truck unload, etc.Preferred
- No Retail or Service Industry Experience Required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the
ability to influence in a clear and concise manner.
- Naturally curious; desire to learn
- Commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an
inclusive work environment
Keywords: KOHLS, Flint , Seasonal Fulfillment Associate (Early Morning/Overnight), Hospitality & Tourism , Howell, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!