Automotive Service Cashier
Company: Shea Automotive Group
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Are you interested in joining a fast paced, growing dealership
that is committed to their employees and strives to make every
customer a customer for life? Are you looking for a job that
combines competitive pay with an inspiring company culture? If so,
this opportunity might be for you!THE COMPANY: Our Mission: We are
dedicated to the highest quality of new and used car sales and
service delivered with integrity, respect, and honesty.Our
company's purpose is to create a lifelong partnership where our
customer becomes part of the dealership family. We aspire to build
a team that is motivated, driven, and passionate about our
products, services, and community.Our Core Values: Leadership,
Integrity, Quality, Passion, Professionalism, Teamwork and
Humility.POSITION: Automotive Service Cashier Receives payment for
service and parts transactions and plays a key role in maintaining
or creating customer satisfaction.ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Greets customers at the cashier window in a pleasant and
- Computes customer bills.
- Receives cash, checks and credit card payments from customers;
records amount received.
- Makes change and issues receipts to customers.
- Provides cash refunds or credit memorandums to customers for
- Operates cash register.
- Reconciles cash drawer daily.
- Refers customers who have questions about the work performed,
additional maintenance, or repairs etc. to the service advisor or
other appropriate individual.
- Handles customer complaints with integrity and poise and, when
necessary, refers dissatisfied customers to the appropriate
individuals for resolution.
- Maintains and files repair orders, parts invoices, rental
forms; lists missing documents.
- Closes all open invoices.
- Assists service and parts department with telephone
- Provides clerical and secretarial assistance to parts and
- Works with department manager to keep abreast of new products
and services offered, their features and value, and any changes in
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Keeps work area neat and clean.
- Performs other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one
to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.WHAT WE OFFER:
- Family-oriented work environment with an open-door policy.
- Growth opportunities.
- Vacation and Holiday pay.
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, short-term
disability insurance, company-paid life insurance, and 401k.
- Competitive salary based on experience.We are an equal
opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.Job Type:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availabilityEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Shea Automotive Group, Flint , Automotive Service Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Flint, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!