Rebuild Healthcare as it Should Be - Value-Based Physician Opportunity in Flint, MI (Physician )
Company: Oak Street Health
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Internal Medicine opening in Flint, Michigan. Oak Street Health
is a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based
healthcare centers delivering higher quality health and wellness
care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs and provides an
unmatched experience for adults on Medicare in medically
underserved communities. By providing holistic, comprehensive and
integrated care right in our patients communities, we can help keep
them healthy and reinvest cost savings in further care for those
same communities and others. Since 2013, Oak Street Health has
brought its singular approach to tens of thousands of people across
the nation. With an ambitious growth trajectory, Oak Street Health
is attracting and cultivating team members who embody Oak Street
values and are passionate about our mission to rebuild healthcare
as it should be. For more information, visit . Oak Street Health
offers our physicians advantages that simply can't be found in
other practices, including:
- Employed staff position with above-market compensation made up
of base salary (without R.V.U. targets) and bonus based upon
quality metrics (not volume).
- Outpatient responsibilities only.
- Full malpractice coverage.
- Generous benefits, including vacation time, health insurance,
retirement benefits, and C.M.E. stipend.
- Beautiful centers focused around the community.
- Small patient panels for consistency and focus.
- Cloud-based electronic health record and enterprise suite.
- Innumerable support resources to help you provide outstanding
care. Why does Oak Street Health offer all of these benefits?
Because we know what it takes to deliver the highest level of care,
and our care teams deserve the best resources to succeed and enjoy
their work. What are we looking for? Ideal candidates will be:
- M.D. or D.O. graduates.
- Board certification/eligibility in Internal Medicine or Family
- Fellowship training in Geriatrics welcome but certainly not
- Have an active, non-probationary state medical license.
- US work authorization
- Someone who embodies being Oaky What does being Oaky look like?
- Radiating positive energy
- Assuming good intentions
- Creating an unmatched patient experience
- Driving clinical excellence
- Taking ownership and delivering results
- Being scrappy Oak Street Health embraces diversity and
encourages all interested readers to apply.
Keywords: Oak Street Health, Flint , Rebuild Healthcare as it Should Be - Value-Based Physician Opportunity in Flint, MI (Physician ), Healthcare , Flint, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!