Physician - Primary Care for Birch Run, MI (Perm)
Company: Wapiti Medical Staffing
Location: Birch Run
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Birch Run, Michigan. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Covenant Medical Group is seeking a Perm Primary Care Physician
- Level 2 trauma center and also certified for pediatrics and
geriatrics. Our geriatrics area in the ECC is amazing! It includes
immediate access to therapist and social workers,
disposable hearing and visual aids, more comfortable bedding,
- outpatient-only opportunities.
- several locations around Saginaw, depending on the physicians
- The positions are employed through Covenant Medical Group, part
of Covenant HealthCare. We would welcome a pair that would like to
practice together, too.
- Some of the practices are being vacated by retiring physicians,
so there is a ready-made panel.
- Covenant Medical Group also will make sure new
- are welcomed, based on the physicians interest.
- Call is phone only and is share with three to four other
providers of the same specialty.
- EMR: Epic, Covenant was an early adopter of Epic and has been
using it for around 15 years.
- Benefits include medical, dental and vision, short- and
long-term disability, life insurance, paid CME - the practice
assumes some of the physicians expenses such as membership in one
organization, renewal of licenses, etc. It also include paid time
off for CME, holidays, sick, vacation, etc.
The Great Lakes Bay Region of Saginaw has great options for
housing, dining, family experiences and outdoor activities,
including access to rivers, lakes and the
Great Lakes. Located along I-75, access to the metro-Detroit area
is less than two hours and to the Northern resort areas, it is just
over two hours. We have
an international airport in the community, with daily flights to
Chicago and Detroit. Our communities (Bay, Midland and Saginaw)
have strong school systems
and many cultural, leisure and educational opportunities. The
initial contract is two years (with a 30-day out clause for the
physician). After that, the contract is
annual with a wRVU productivity model. For primary care, there
could be loan repayment, a training stipend, etc. We can consider
H-1B candidates, but none
qualify for J-1 waivers. CMG also provides all clinic personnel and
there is a practice coordinator on site. The CEO is a physician, IM
trained and a former
medical director of the hospital medicine team (also employed by
CMG). There is opportunity to have medical students and residents
from Central Michigan
University round with the physician. We have the greatest breadth
of specialists in the region with most IM subspecialties
represented, in addition to a tremendous
number of surgical subspecialties. Our Emergency Care Center has
been ranked among the best in the country.
By submitting your applicant to this need you are acknowledging
that you have checked and have no inclination that your candidate
has applied directly to this position. Any candidate that has
applied directly is not eligible to be onboarded through an
• Board Certified IM or FM - Required
• Board Certified
State License Requirements
About the Facility
From moms-to-be to babies to great-grandfathers, Covenant
HealthCare is the one health system in the Great Lakes Bay Region
that delivers extraordinary care across generations and across
specialties. As the largest, most comprehensive health care
provider in the region, you can trust Covenant HealthCare with the
health needs of your entire family. We offer a broad spectrum of
programs and services ranging from high-risk obstetrics, neonatal
and pediatric intensive care, to acute care including a Level II
Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center, cardiology, oncology,
orthopaedics, robotic surgery and many other services.
But as a non-profit, our extraordinary care goes beyond our
outstanding medical services. Its our compassionate and caring team
that makes the difference; their support means you always have
someone by your side from diagnosis to recovery. We go above and
beyond for our patients every day, and in every way. And that
extraordinary commitment extends to the communities we serve.
Because by working together for a healthier community, we can build
a better tomorrow for generations to come.
Heres why more families across the region prefer Covenant
• We serve 20 counties across northeast and central Michigan
• We have more than 560 physicians
• We have more than 20 inpatient and outpatient facilities
• We have 643 acute care licensed beds
• We have over 90, 000 visits a year in our trauma/emergency care
• We serve seven critical access and community hospitals across
Michigan's thumb region and in central Michigan
• We are the largest health care employer in the Great Lakes Bay
• We have more than 4, 400 employees and 380 volunteers
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Wapiti Medical Staffing, Flint , Physician - Primary Care for Birch Run, MI (Perm), Healthcare , Birch Run, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!