Charge Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU
Company: MyMichigan Health
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Charge Registered Nurse Position Summary:
The Registered Nurse (RN) will perform direct patient and
delegation to licensed practical nurses and unit technicians and
other staff as appropriate in providing care and comfort to the
patients. Knowledge and compliance with all local, state and
federal regulations and guidelines relating to patient care will be
Why You Will Love Being a Charge RN at MyMichigan Health:
- MyMichigan Health is a technology driven organization.
- Benefits and immediate paid time off (PTO) available.
- Growth opportunity within the team including on-the-job
Certain benefits may vary based on your employment status.
A Day in the Life of a Charge RN at MyMichigan Health:
- (20%)* Plans the program for action (objectives) by assisting
the Nurse Manager / Nursing Program Coordinator / Program Manager /
Program Director in developing, reviewing, and revising
unit-specific policies/procedures, objectives, resource management,
- (20%)* Implements the coordination of resources and leads
personnel and activities to accomplish objectives by motivating,
educating, guiding and counseling.
- (20%)* Evaluates by measuring outcomes against set standards,
reporting results and taking appropriate corrective action on
potential or actual variances.
- (20%)* Evaluates the effectiveness of care provided to ensure
quality care and patient related issues are completed in a timely
- (20%)* Self-Management and accountability for delivery of
responsible patient care, demonstrates effective communication
skills and interpersonal relationships. Assumes responsibility for
own continued development and assists with the development of other
Requirements We Are Looking For:
- Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN) or higher required.
- Registered nurse license in the state of Michigan required.
- Minimum of one year nursing experience on one of the Medical
Center's nursing units.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the potential for management
ability as evidenced by the following within the last 12 months:
Punctuality, attendance, and job performance within acceptable
parameters as identified in Nursing Department Policies and
Procedures (no current active disciplinary action on file).
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate equipment as outlined on orientation checklists,
policies, and procedures.
- Participate in equipment in-services and competencies as they
relate to role expectations.
- Perform job skills outlined on orientation checklist as they
relate to role expectations.
*NOTE: PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS MAY BE APPLICABLE WITH THIS
Refer to job description for a complete list of requirements.
Keywords: MyMichigan Health, Flint , Charge Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU, Healthcare , Alpena, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!