Pharmacy Technician Sign On Bonus
Company: MyMichigan Health
Posted on: January 23, 2023
*$4500 Sign On Bonus is offered with this position*
The Pharmacy Technician is an entry-level position. Following a
training period, the Pharmacy Technician should be able to decipher
and enter orders on the computer, charge and credit, fill orders,
answer phones and doors, and stock the department.
- Fills and prepares prescriptions for final verification by
- Enters prescriptions into the computer in an accurate and
timely manner from in-person, fax, electronic, and telephone
- Pulls drugs and restocks the department, orders medications
- Answers phone and faxes.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Run labels using the computer in an accurate and timely
- Compounds oral and topical solutions and ointments.
- Helps with duties as directed by the pharmacist on duty.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
- Computer experience required.
- Hospital or Retail Pharmacy experience preferred.
- Effective October 1, 2015, all incumbents, new hires and
transfers to this position must possess a valid pharmacy technician
license through the state of Michigan. The pharmacy technician
license must be maintained in order to be qualified to hold this
- Good math skills, good organizational skills, a team player and
ability to work under high pressure and time constraints are all
- Interpersonal skills needed to communicate successfully with
individuals and groups and interact with people at all levels to
communicate ideas and concepts in a clear and understandable
- MyMichigan Health is a technology driven organization and
employees need to demonstrate competency in Microsoft Windows.
- An employee may be required to participate in further learning
opportunities offered by MyMichigan Health.
Keywords: MyMichigan Health, Flint , Pharmacy Technician Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Alma, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!