Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Medilodge of Howell
Posted on: November 25, 2022
LPN - ANNOUNCING NEW INCREASED WAGES - Starting at $32-$43.35
per Hour Offering a $3,000 Sign-on Bonus Did you know? Caring
deeply for others is a valuable gift, one that you should treasure.
Fortunately for you, you can put that gift to excellent use here at
MediLodge of Howell, and we will go above and beyond to invest in
it AND you as a person. MediLodge of Howell is proud to be rated
4-Stars in Quality of Resident Care and is an integral part of our
large MediLodge portfolio of 49 skilled nursing and rehabilitation
centers state-wide, which makes us a leading healthcare provider in
Michigan! We are now accepting applications for a Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN). See what a career at MediLodge can mean for
you! What Benefits Do We Offer You?
At MediLodge of Howell, we understand that our employees work best
when they are healthy, happy, and excited about the here and now,
as well as the future. For that reason, we offer a wide range of
benefits with your well-being in mind, including: * Competitive
Wages That Increase for Years Licensed as Your Experience Counts
* Starting Wage of $32-$43.35 per Hour is Based on Experience,
Shift, $4/hr Weekender Program, and a Temporary $2.35/hr Michigan
Direct Care Incentive
* Electronic Scheduling - You Manage Your Work Schedule * Excellent
Career Advancement Opportunities That Meet Your Goals * Daily Pay,
Weekly Pay, Bi-Weekly Pay Options Through On-Shift Wallet (stat
pay)* Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for You Your
Family * Choose From Three Pet Insurance Options for Your Furry
Friend * Employee Benefits Concierge - to Guide You in Maximizing
Your Benefits * Tuition Reimbursement * Student Loan Repayment
Program * Company Paid Life Insurance * Paid Vacation Days with
Rollover Option and Sick Time * 401k Retirement with Company Match
* Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)*
Unlimited Referral Bonuses and more! The team at Medilodge of
Howell is supportive, helpful and passionate about helping nurses
grow and develop. We are proud of our team and staff appreciation
initiatives to ensure our teams feel supported and recognized.
TEXT: LPN HOWE to (833) 383-6754 to Apply! Thank you for
considering a career with us! We can't wait to meet you!: Summary:
Coordinates and provides nursing care for skilled nursing facility
residents and provides supervision and guidance to clinical staff
members. Scope of work may be modified by state specific rules
under the Nurse Practice Act. Qualifications: Education: * Graduate
of accredited LPN/LNV school of nursing. Licenses/Certification: *
Valid Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN) license in the state
* Valid CPR certification. Experience: * One year experience in
nursing preferred. Essential Functions: * Documents the resident's
condition and nursing needs.
* Accurately and promptly implements physicians' orders.
* Assigns nursing care to team members in accordance with the
resident's needs and the person's capabilities and
* Supervises, directs and evaluates junior staff members and
* Administers medications and performs treatments for assigned
residents, and documents that treatment as required by Company, and
local, state and federal rules and regulations.
* Participates in orientation and in-service training for
* Assists physicians with special tests and procedures within the
scope of state specified Nursing Practice Act.
* Ensures that supplies are utilized economically and that
equipment is clean and maintained in a safe manner.
* Reports and records pertinent observations and reactions
* Coordinates nursing care of residents when scheduled for therapy
or procedures by other departments.
* Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden adverse
developments in residents.
* Interviews applicants and recommends hires. Participates in
counseling, disciplinary action and termination of staff, to extent
permitted by state practice act.
* Supervises nursing unit, which includes scheduling and directing
the nursing staff to extent permitted by state practice act.
* Performs other tasks as assigned.
* Promotes interpersonal relationships and develops staff
* Assures that inventory and supplies are maintained on the unit
and communicates need for housekeeping, maintenance or dietary
assistance. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: * Skilled in directing and
motivating the workforce.
* Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
* Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their
family members, and at all levels of the organization.
* Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency
* Knowledge of training techniques for clinical staff.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Keywords: Medilodge of Howell, Flint , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Howell, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!