Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Mission Point Healthcare Services
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Mission Point of FlintG3201 Beecher Rd, Flint MI 48532
MISSION POINT HEALTHCARE SERVICES
Delivering Excellence. Every Life. Every Moment. Every Day.
Are YOU an enthusiastic Licensed Practical Nurse with a desire to
work for a compassionate company in your community? Become a
difference maker with Mission Point, a growing company that invests
in their employees.
What we offer:
- Sign on Bonus: $5000 FT and $2500 PT
- Pay of $26.00 or more per hour plus additional $2.35 incentive
- Attendance Bonuses / Referral Bonuses
- A positive employee culture
- Excellent Resident to staff ratios
- Competitive wages
- 401K employer match
- A variety of affordable benefit options
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Services
What you do:As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you are efficient
and strive to provide the best possible care to our residents and
families. Our LPN's are responsible for providing individualized
care that encourages the resident to maintain or attain the highest
practical physical, mental, and psychological wellbeing.
- Observe and evaluate each resident on your assigned unit.
Administer and document current medications and treatments.
- Identify resident problems and emergency situations, initiate
immediate "life-saving" measures in the absence of a
- Deliver direct nursing care to residents and provide clinical
supervision of the care staff assigned on your unit.
- Perform and document a comprehensive assessment on each
assigned resident and develop care plan and more.
What you need:
- Must have current, unencumbered, state licensed practical nurse
- CPR certification
- A can do/ will do attitude to help others
Who we are:Mission Point is a full-service healthcare organization
with special focus on Long Term care and Short-term Nursing &
Rehabilitation. Founded in 2012 and with 28 facilities across
Michigan and growing, Mission Point's goal is to provide the
highest level of quality of care in a compassionate and safe
environment. Mission Point helps its residents live a healthy,
happy and productive lifestyle.
Mission Point Healthcare Services considers the health and safety
of its residents, team members, and our communities as its highest
priority. Effective 12/04/2021 Mission Point Healthcare Services
will require all team members to be COVID-19 vaccinated subject to
limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held
religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Keywords: Mission Point Healthcare Services, Flint , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Flint, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!