Company: Phoenix Rehabilitation and Health Services Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionPhoenix Physical Therapy has been focused on
supporting our communities with local outpatient clinics for more
than 20 years. We provide patients with physical therapy,
occupational therapy, athletic training and massage therapy
services in a welcoming environment. Our experienced clinicians are
committed to delivering a great patient care experience from
beginning to end. At Phoenix, we help our patients Recover,
Recharge & Rise POSITION SUMMARY:The Occupational Therapist plans
and conducts therapy programs to assist patients in regaining
physical and mental stability. Duties will include conducting a
physical assessment of clients, developing treatment plans,
assessing work and home environments of clients, and developing
physical rehabilitation programs.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews medical history of patients and develops personalized
plans to improve the health and wellness of individuals.
- Evaluates patient's mental or physical condition.
- Studies, evaluates, and reports patient's reactions to the
program and initiates changes accordingly.
- Respect and understand the patient's right to treatment and
right to involvement in treatment decisions.
- Emphasizes improving the daily quality of life for patients
through analyzing their home and or work environment and providing
recommendations for accommodating these areas.
- Provides education to family members and/or employer on matters
of accommodations and program progress.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by
establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and
complying with legal regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:Education /
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university
- Current state licensure as an Occupational Therapist or
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Minimum of one year of work experience as an occupational
- Current CPR CertificateSpecialized Knowledge/Skills:
- Detail oriented
- Ability to lift/move heavy objects.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Compassion and patience
- Problem Solving Physical Requirements
- Varied activities including sitting, walking, squatting,
stooping, lifting, bending, reaching.
- Must be able to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and
to lift 100 pounds.
- Must be able to use a variety of equipment including telephone,
writing instruments, PC, fax and physical therapy equipment.
***Phoenix Physical Therapy is committed to having a workforce that
reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and
employees are treated during employment without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Phoenix Rehabilitation and Health Services Inc., Flint , Occupational Therapist, Healthcare , Clio, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!