Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Medilodge of Howell
Posted on: November 22, 2021
:ANNOUNCING RN INCREASED WAGES - Starting at $29-$41.60 per
Hour!We Invest in You, Because We Believe in You!We generously
invest in new staff who are committed to helping us make a
difference and our current staff who remain dedicated to providing
great care for our residents, by offering outstanding hourly wages
reflecting a built-in sign-on bonus. Stop waiting for sign-on bonus
payouts, when you can receive them in each paycheck with Medilodge
of Howell!MediLodge of Howell has a 4-Star Rating in Staffing AND
Quality of Resident Care and is an integral part of our large
MediLodge portfolio of 49 centers statewide, which makes us the
largest skilled nursing and rehabilitation provider in Michigan!
Whether you are a new Licensed Practical Nurse looking to start
your career path or an experienced Staff LPN with a desire to
advance your career, we provide you with ample resources when you
join our team!What Benefits Do We Offer You?
- Competitive Wages That Increase for Years Licensed as Your
Experience Counts with Us
- Starting Wage of $29-$41.60 per Hour is Based on Experience,
Shift, a $4/hr Weekend Warrior Program, and a Temporary $2.35/hr
Michigan Direct Care Incentive
- Electronic Scheduling - You Manage Your Work Schedule
- Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities That Meet Your
- Daily Pay, Bi-Weekly Pay Options Through On-Shift Wallet (stat
- Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for You Your
- Employee Benefits Concierge - to Guide You in Maximizing Your
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days with Rollover Option and Sick Time
- 401k Retirement with Company Match
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account
- Mobile Phone Discount Program
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses and more!The team at Medilodge of
Howell is supportive, helpful and passionate about helping nurses
grow and develop. We are proud of our team and staff appreciation
initiatives to ensure our teams feel supported and recognized. As
safety is one of our top priorities for our team and residents, we
are now offering virtual or in-person interviews depending on your
comfort level.TEXT: LPN HOW to (833) 383-6754 to ApplyThank you for
considering a career with us!We can't wait to meet
you!:Summary:Coordinates and provides nursing care for skilled
nursing facility residents and provides supervision and guidance to
clinical staff members. Scope of work may be modified by state
specific rules under the Nurse Practice
- Graduate of accredited LPN/LNV school of
- Valid Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN) license in the state
- Valid CPR certification.Experience:
- One year experience in nursing preferred.Essential Functions:
- Documents the resident's condition and nursing needs.
- Accurately and promptly implements physicians' orders.
- Assigns nursing care to team members in accordance with the
resident's needs and the person's capabilities and
- Supervises, directs and evaluates junior staff members and
- Administers medications and performs treatments for assigned
residents, and documents that treatment as required by Company, and
local, state and federal rules and regulations.
- Participates in orientation and in-service training for
- Assists physicians with special tests and procedures within the
scope of state specified Nursing Practice Act.
- Ensures that supplies are utilized economically and that
equipment is clean and maintained in a safe manner.
- Reports and records pertinent observations and reactions
- Coordinates nursing care of residents when scheduled for
therapy or procedures by other departments.
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden
adverse developments in residents.
- Interviews applicants and recommends hires. Participates in
counseling, disciplinary action and termination of staff, to extent
permitted by state practice act.
- Supervises nursing unit, which includes scheduling and
directing the nursing staff to extent permitted by state practice
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Promotes interpersonal relationships and develops staff
- Assures that inventory and supplies are maintained on the unit
and communicates need for housekeeping, maintenance or dietary
- Skilled in directing and motivating the workforce.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their
family members, and at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency
- Knowledge of training techniques for clinical staff.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Keywords: Medilodge of Howell, Flint , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Howell, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!