Nursing Home Administrator
Company: Medilodge of Howell
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Medilodge of Howell is a 5-Star Rated care center in Quality of
Resident Care! It is an integral part of our large Medilodge
portfolio of 49 centers state-wide, which makes us a leading
healthcare provider in Michigan! We are searching for an innovative
and entrepreneurial leader to serve as the Nursing Home
Administrator (NHA).Live outside of the Howell area? We have
multiple staff who commute to Howell from Lansing, Flint and
Jackson areas and we welcome you too!Can You Answer Yes to The
- Are you an Administrator who has accomplished all you can in
your current center?
- Are you ready for a new challenge to spearhead process
improvement to drive a center to flagship status?
- Is your leadership style to promote employee engagement and
- Are you looking for a company which rewards your efforts with
advancement opportunities?If You Answered Yes, Here's What We Offer
- Support of a Seasoned Regional and Corporate Team
- Generous Salary and Bonus Opportunity
- Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for You Your
- Employee Benefits Concierge - to Guide You in Maximizing Your
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days with Rollover Option and Sick Time
- 401k Retirement with Company Match
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account
- Mobile Phone Discount Program
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses and more!Thank you for considering a
career with us!We can't wait to meet you!Qualifications:
- Education: BS in health care administration, business
- Licenses/Certification: Licensed Nursing Home Administrator in
- Experience: Two years experience managing an Skilled Nursing
and Rehabilitation facilityEssential Functions:
- Leads planning process to develop goals for quality care,
employee retention and financial performance.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the facility.
- Directs the hiring and training of personnel.
- Prepares annual budgets for approval by Regional
- Directs and guides the activities of clinical, administrative
and service departments.
- Implements control systems to ensure accountability of all
- Represents facility at community meetings and promotes programs
through various news media.
- Monitors performance for achievement of goals and for
improvement, and takes corrective action when necessary.
- Responsible for census development/marketing
- Ensures all employees receive orientation and ongoing training
to meet the quality goals of the organization.
- Serves as the facility's Equal Employment Opportunity
- Acts as chairperson of the facility's Performance Improvement
- Knowledge of Long Term Care and Medicaid and Medicare
regulations and standards.
- Knowledge of cost reporting, profit and loss and budget
- Ability to work with a large staff and diverse client
- Ability to be flexible in work hours.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their
family members, and at all levels of the organization.
- Skilled in directing and motivating the workforce.
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
Keywords: Medilodge of Howell, Flint , Nursing Home Administrator, Healthcare , Howell, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!