Company: Robert Half
Posted on: November 19, 2021
One of Robert Half's clients in the Healthcare, Hospitals,
Social Assistance industry needs a charismatic and detail-oriented
Medical Receptionist! This Medical Receptionist role provides
customer service over the phone and in-person, as the director of
first impressions. We encourage you to apply to this Medical
Receptionist if you are a self-starter who finds value working in a
fast-paced and dynamic environment while providing support and
solutions to patients, healthcare professionals, insurance
providers, etc. This short-term contract / temporary employment
opportunity is based in the Flint, Michigan area.
- Making appointments, collecting co-pays, and providing receipt
of money in accordance with established procedures
- Directing patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone;
answering or referring inquiries
- Efficiently responding to phone calls to maintain minimum rings
and answering inquiries in a detail-oriented and effective
- Managing various files and providing general office duties,
e.g. data entry, scanning, faxing, etc.
- Responsible for insurance verifications with health insurance
- Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat and
clean; reporting on any damage
- Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a
compassionate and kind manner
- Tending to client forms
- Sustaining efficiency in the management of patient medical
- In this position, you should have experience with insurance
billing and an electronic medical record system, as well as social
- Incoming phone call management skills desired
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Skills in multi-line phone systems preferred
- High School Diploma required, A.S. Degree in healthcare/related
- 1+ years of experience as a Medical Receptionist
- Foundational knowledge in Basic Medical Terminology
- Medical Front Office experience highly desired
- Solid understanding of Receptionist Duties
- Basic Medical Terminology experience
- Command of Receptionist Duties
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of
all backgroundsRobert Half is the world's first and largest
specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified
job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract,
temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and
accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and
administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating
on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to
top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online
training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go.
Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant
notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying
for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the
United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary
professionals. Visit for more information.
2021 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking "Apply Now," you're agreeing
Keywords: Robert Half, Flint , Medical Receptionist, Healthcare , Flint, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!