Quality Engineer Manager
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: December 5, 2018
We are recruiting for a very well established automotive supplier in Flint MI--they are the leaders in their particular products, and have an immediate need for a very competent and energetic Quality Professional with a strong automotive background to become their Quality Manager--they will consider a Senior Quality Engineer who has some leadership background and great potential ready to move to the next step. This company is privately owned and has been in business many years, and is a terrific place to build your career!
- Must have
- IATF 16949/ISO 14001 experience responsible for managing audits
- 3 years as Quality Manager in automotive manufacturing of direct parts or high potential SQE
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong customer relationship and communications skills
- Track record of development and continuous improvement of QMS. Cross functional leadership.
- Experience managing and developing Quality team
- Strong, accountable and driven leader
- Nice to have
- Lead auditor certification
- Experience in large and small companies
- 4 year degree
- Engineering degree
Keywords: Job Juncture, Flint , Quality Engineer Manager, Executive , Flint, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!