Customer Service Manager
Company: United Bridge Partners
Location: Bay City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Now Hiring: Customer Service Manager
Location: Bay City, MI (Up to 25% travel)
Compensation: $60,000+ with bonus opportunity
*Job Specifics: *
United Bridge Partners is seeking a Customer Service Manager to
manage the customer service team for the Bay City Bridges ("BAY")
project. This on-site position will report directly to the VP
Tolling and Back Office Operations with a dotted line
responsibility to the General Manager, is based in Bay City, MI,
and will be responsible for performing managerial work in
organizing, coordinating, and overseeing operations of one or more
toll operations projects. Responsibility extends to vendor
performance management, customer service, and other back-office
functions as assigned. Key project areas include but are not
limited to the following functions.
* Supervise a team of 2-5 front-line customer service employees
(3rd party vendor employees).
* Ensure compliance with state and federal laws, rules and
guidelines associated with toll facility operations, as well as
internal policies and procedures.
* Drive continuous improvements to departmental processes to
increase productivity, enhance the customer experience and reduce
costs and risks through operational and technological
* Observe and evaluate existing processes; makes recommendation to
achieve greater efficiency and success.
* Resolve inquiries or disputes in the areas of customer service
and collections. Ensure all performance standards are met and a
high level of customer service is provided to all internal and
* Work closely with vendors and subcontractors to ensure quality
standards are met.
* Provides administrative support on projects and initiatives.
Assist with project activities, tasks, and timelines; identify
areas of risk, as applicable.
* Review and create reporting and presentations, tracks progress
against project goals, objectives, and key performance metrics
* Works closely with the Tolling and Back Office teams, as well as
the local management team in the oversight and management of all
Toll Collections functions and activities.
* Some domestic travel may be required for internal business
meetings, as well as meetings with vendors, subcontractors, or
* This individual must have strong, communication and customer
service skills, both verbal and written.
* Proven ability to perform effectively on multiple projects
simultaneously, while working in a fast paced, flexible,
entrepreneurial environment. Experience in medium scale program and
project management, coordination of services for subcontractor
activities to meet scope, schedule, and budget.
* Ability to make operational decisions and recommendations in a
multi-faceted work environment.
* Ability to remain calm and exercise tact and diplomacy in
researching and resolving customer complaints and in dealing with
* Ability to work independently, with limited management
supervision while being a team player
* Demonstrate strong organizational, multi-tasking and
interpersonal communication skills along with proven client
* The individual in this position must be detail oriented and must
be proficient in all areas of customer service.
* Strong inter-personal skills are required to be successful in
* Experience in the Electronic Toll Collection Industry is
preferred, but not required.
* A Bachelor's Degree is preferred, along with a minimum of 5 years
related management experience is required.
*Other Personal Characteristics*
* Enthusiastic and positive attitude
* Humble; ability to check ego at the door
* Extremely self-motivated; Self-starter; take-charge/get-it-done
* Excellent communicator, both oral and written
* Collegial; partnership mentality
* Unassailable integrity and ethics
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Holidays
* Wellness Reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Bay City, MI: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* What is your salary expectation?
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: United Bridge Partners, Flint , Customer Service Manager, Executive , Bay City, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!