Land Access Manager
Company: Carmeuse Lime & Stone
Location: Rogers City
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job Summary:The Resource Access Manager will be responsible for
managing all aspects of access to resources including, but not
limited to acquisitions, ownership, rights, wetland abatement,
roadways, powerlines and other environmental constraints.Job
- Develop and optimize wetland abatement programs ensuring that
permitting efforts don't hinder reserve/resource access.
- Lead wetland mitigation execution coordinating with
external/internal resources for restoration, preservation and
creation efforts ideally creating restoration and preservation
banks at all sites.
- Project Management associated with wetland restoration
including, but not limited to property acquisitions, construction
- Leading access management to resources including associated
- Lead resource acquisitions including, but not limited to
surface rights and mineral rights.
- Assure wetland permitting timelines and other requirements are
adhered too per permit obligations.
- Understand and have the ability to lead wetland permitting
- Manage wetland disturbance outlook including delineation plan
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Mining, Business,
Environmental studies, Geology, or related field preferred.
- Project Management Experience or Certification preferred.
- Must possess the ability to address environmentally sensitive
- Possesses a safety focus and proactive attitude towards mine
- Experience working with regulatory authorities at various
levels of government to include MSHA, EPA, and other applicable
Federal, State, and local government agencies preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with corporate management,
plant managers, departmental members, and federal/state
READY TO JOIN A ROCK-SOLID FAMILY?Carmeuse started out as a small
family-run business in Belgium.Today it's a leading global producer
of lime, high calcium limestone and dolomitic stone. Its products
are essential to energy producers, environmental services,
construction and manufacturing.With over 90 production facilities
spread across almost every continent, and over 4,500 employees
working at Carmeuse every day, the company's most treasured
resources are its people.
Carmeuse is dedicated to maintaining a workplace that fosters equal
opportunity and creates a diverse and inclusive work environment.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender
identity. If you require particular assistance with any part of the
application or hiring process due to a disability, you can submit
your request by sending an email to hrsupport @ carmeuse.com . This
option is reserved for people requiring adaptation due to a
disability. The information received will be processed by Carmeuse
and then directed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance
to ensure the proper consideration of the application or hiring
You will be part of Carmeuse Americas, a Rock-Star team of 2500
workers and employees bringing with them their own culture and
specific needs. The Americas headquarters are located in
Pittsburgh, PA and have over three dozen production facilities
across the Eastern U.S., Canada, Chile, Brazil, and Colombia.
Keywords: Carmeuse Lime & Stone, Flint , Land Access Manager, Executive , Rogers City, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!