Assistant Store Manager
Company: Campus Den
Posted on: May 14, 2022
We are looking for a dependable Assistant Store Manager to help
the Store Manager in facilitating daily operations. Assistant Store
Managers will ensure that all store personal provides exceptional
customer service, ensure the store is clean, well-organized and
properly merchandised. They are responsible for making sure all
policies and procedures are being followed and delegating tasks
among staff. Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Sales & Customer Service
- Creates an outstanding sales and customer service environment
by greeting and responding to customer inquiries and
- Strives for sales excellence and results by monitoring sales
- Monitoring/assessing store morale, performance of yourself,
praise positive associate performance, and documentation
- Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales,
inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing
services for customers.
- Train and evaluate personnel in sales and performance,
promoting or firing workers when appropriate.
- Motivating, developing and directing people as they work,
identifying the best people for the job.
- Support sales associates on product knowledge, develops selling
skills and how to handle difficult or complicated customers.
- Store Operations
- Protects store payroll by adhering to payroll and scheduling
- Controls company assets such as: keys, inventory, and bank
- Uses logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and
weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to
- Adheres to company loss prevention procedures.
- Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment,
facilities, and materials needed to do certain work
- Understands, supports and complies with all company policy and
- Executes floor-sets and promotional directives, implements
visual merchandising directives.
- Examine merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and
displayed as advertised.
- Ensures store appearance and atmosphere supports and reinforces
the store image.
- Performs work activities of subordinates, such as cleaning and
organizing shelves and displays on the sales floor and
- Demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills
to store team, District Managers, and Corporate Office.
Keywords: Campus Den, Flint , Assistant Store Manager, Executive , Howell, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!