Company: Feldman Chevrolet of Lansing
Posted on: October 10, 2018
Every employee with the Feldman Automotive Group is absolutely critical to its success. Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work. We now have 8 dealerships operating all across Michigan. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Come join our team!
1. Honesty and Integrity
3. Fanatical attention to detail
4. Team Player
5. Fun & Enthusiastic
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance* Paid Training* Master Tech Program: Service-based rewards system the adds up to trips and additional bonuses on an annual basis* Holiday Bonus * 401k with Company Match* Employee Appreciation Lunches* Life Insurance and AD&D* Critical Illness Insurance* Accident Insurance* Short and Long Term Disability
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* ASE certifications are ideal
* Strong automotive background
* Strong teamwork skills
* Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
* Must have clean & valid driver's license
Keywords: Feldman Chevrolet of Lansing, Flint , Service Technician, Engineering , Flint, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!