Lead Automotive Service Technician
Company: Jim's Auto Repair
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Jim's Auto Repair in Millington, MI is seeking an experienced
Lead Service Technician . Service techs perform work specified on
repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with shop
standards, test drive vehicles, test components, and systems using
diagnostic tools and service equipment.
We are a local family-owned independent automotive repair shop with
a growing customer base. This is a Monday through Friday position
with no nights or weekends required!
Pay: $50,000 to $100,000 per year
Up to $5,000 sign on bonus
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities to earn more
- No nights or weekends required
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service
Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical,
steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Positive attitude
- 3 to 5 years of automotive experience (preferred)
- ASE Certification (preferred)
- Valid Driver's license
- Evidence of performance through shop management system
- Tools and diagnostic equipment
Even if you're just curious about what we have to offer I'd highly
encourage you to reach out. All communication with us is strictly
confidential so you don't need to worry about your boss finding out
you're talking to other shops.
To apply or connect with us, please submit your resume or summary
of qualifications (be sure to include your phone number so we can
get back to you and set up a time to talk!).
Keywords: Jim's Auto Repair, Flint , Lead Automotive Service Technician, Engineering , Millington, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!