Company: The Carswell Group Inc
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Independent Management Services is a full-service property
management and marketing firm, specializing in the revitalization
of under-managed multifamily housing developments. Since our
founding in 1989, we have expanded our nationwide presence to
include over 100 sustainable communities in 11 states focusing
exclusively in the affordable and workforce housing sectors.
However, our total breath of experience also includes market rate
and commercial property management.We offer competitive salaries
commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package.
We intend to build a team of individuals, who are self-motivated,
willing to learn and grow with our firm. We progressively uphold a
professional management team to serve our clients, enhancing our
management skills and capabilities. Your progress, training,
experience, motivation, attitude, and goals may create many
possibilities for career opportunities with our company. If you
have superior attention to detail with outstanding communications
skills and enjoy a challenging fast pace environment, join our team
now!*Responsibilities: **Frequent telephone and personal contact
with perspective/current residents.
- Initial processing of rental applications and credit reports
with recommendations to Site Manager.
- Maintain the rental waitlist and prepare approval/denial
letters to perspective residents.
- Complete move-in orientation with residents including reviewing
rental lease, House Rules, etc.
- Schedule move ins/outs, rental applicant interviews, and other
dates critical to the leasing process.
- Administrative support tasks such as filing, typing, answering
telephones, processing mail, and data entry.
- Generate reports to assist in management of community assets,
expenses, and financial objectives.
- Process all payables and complete payment of community
- Purchase, inventory, and maintain all office supplies.
- Process delinquent accounts and report activity to Site
- Receive and resolve resident requests and concerns.
- Foster positive working relationships with residents while
always maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Reports directly to the Site Manager.*Job Qualifications:
**Basic office skills including typing, filing, and telephone
- Excellent follow-up skills via telephone and email
- Proficiency with Paycom software and Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrated track record regarding work attendance and
reporting for work timely.
- Must adhere to Federal Fair Housing Laws.We offer a competitive
salary plus benefits including:*Employer paid health and dental
insurance (100% employee only) with affordable dependent and family
- Voluntary insurance options: Vision, Life, Accident Injury,
Long-Term Disability, and Identity Theft.
- 401(k) with above-average employer matching contribution.
- Generous paid time off package.
- Training and employee development program.
- Among many other employee benefits.Location: 10133 Lapeer Rd,
Davison, MI 48423Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: The Carswell Group Inc, Flint , Office Manager, Administration, Clerical , Davison, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!